Our contact details:
Name: Saint Lukes Cafe Church
Address: 4 Saint Lukes Road, Dundee DD3 0LD
Phone Number: 07711 410017
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To determine the location of our site visitors.
- To understand how visitors found our website.
We use the information that you have given us in order to analyze website traffic and improve our services. We do not engage in indirect data collection or share the data collected with any other organizations or individuals.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the provided contact details.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored in off-site storage facilities that comply with the UK standards for data retention. We do not store any data on our private network or in any other location.
We keep the collected personal information for the duration required by the UK standards for data retention. We ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect the security and confidentiality of your information.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at the following address if you wish to make a request:
St Lukes Cafe Church
4 St Lukes Road
Dundee DD3 0LD
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at the above address.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: [https://www.ico.org.uk](https://www.ico.org.uk)